We invite scholars, practitioners and organisations to submit case studies/examples of relevant practices and experiences by academic and research institutions on:
- supporting researchers' public communication
- recruiting science communication professionals and developing their competences
- evaluating and improving the quality of research communication
- using science communication research results in institutional activities
When submitting your abstract, you will need to select the topic/category from those indicated above. Max 300 words.It is possible to submit multiple abstracts in joint authorship, but please note that the presentations of papers on different topics will be held in parallel.
Deadline for applications: January 15, 2023 | Extended until February 28, 2023Admitted presenters will be notified by March 15, 2023
Applicant data(*) = required field
File extensions accepted are: pdf, doc, docx, odt, txt, rtf, jpg, jpeg, png. Max size allowed 1,5 MB
- Massimiano Bucchi, PCST Scientific Committee Member, University of Trento, Italy- Sarah Davies, PCST Scientific Committee Member, University of Vienna, Austria- Alessandra Fornetti, Executive Director TEN Program on Sustainability, Venice International University, Italy- Marina Joubert, PCST Scientific Committee Member, Stellenbosch University, South Africa- Ilda Mannino, Scientific Coordinator TEN Program on Sustainability, Venice International University, Italy- Brian Trench, Symposium Adviser, PCST External Relations Committee Convenor
firstname.lastname@example.orgPCST Symposium page
Venice International UniversityIsola di San Servolo, 30133, Venice, Italy +39 041 2719 511www.univiu.org
I declare I have read the VIU Data Protection Notice and I agree that the personal data provided to Venice International University may be processed under the current regulations in place in Europe and Italy (GDPR 2016/6679 and Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
Isola di San Servolo 30133 Venice, Italy
- phone: +39 041 2719511 fax:+39 041 2719510 email: email@example.com