CNA of Vicenza appointed TeDIS to realize a project in the artisan sector focused on the topics of creativity and innovation in the framework of the “Festival dell’Artigianato” titled “AAA Cercasi Nuovo Artigiano”.
The main objectives of the project were:
- to reflect on the value of the artisan work finding a new way of communicate its figure in the society
- to create a link between the artisan and the youth in order to break the scheme of this job as a old one and to underline that the artisan is a central and contemporary element of the Italian society
-to support ad develop the artisan creativity through the construction of a permanent network that link artisans with the National and International designers
-to develop communication events with an high impact on the public, such as the Festival, as tools of storytelling of the artisan world.
TeDIS Center was appointed by the Tourist Department of the Veneto Region, in collaboration with CISET, the International Center of Studies on the Tourist Economy, to set up:
- a study on the tourist sector, in particular on institutional web portals, to highlight the economic dimension of the sector, its development and the competitiveness strategies trends;
- an international benchmark analysis on institutional web portals, to highlight best practices and to analyze their impact in the touristic promotion.
Veneto Region appointed TeDIS to carry out a study on the status of the Information Society in Veneto Region and on the development scenario of ICT.
The following were the deliverables of the projects and the research studies provided:
- activity plan of the project;
- research document on methodology on Regional ICT, governance model and set up of the priority in order to develop the local system for the Veneto society and firms;
- guidelines on Regional ICT.
VIU_TeDIS supported the Veneto Region in introducing a new models of valorization and communication of Veneto Cultural Heritage.
In particular the following tasks were developed :
- set up of the Regional Program for the valorization of Veneto Cultural Heritage;
- scientific and methodological coordination of the Program;
- supervision of the communication strategies of different initiatives and activities covered by the Program.
Accessibility and Development for the Re-launch of the Inner Adriatic Area
The project was cofinanced by Interreg Itlaia Slovenia Porgram and aimed at creating a metropolitan area between the Italian and Slovenian border, thanks to the integration of Slovenia in the Shengen area. The integration between the two areas in one macro area allowed citizens and territory to augment its level of fruition. The urban areas of Trieste and Capodistria, the port of Gorizia and Nova Gorica, the airports of Venice, Ronchi dei Legionari and Lubiana will be linked together by a railway ring that will be completed around those areas. The transport issue is analized form several point of views in a global vision capable to link ports and airports as a territorial network. The governance of this transnational territorial system requires an institutional network able to work together as a whole territorial system.
Euro-Asian research and training in CLImate change MAnagement (CLIMA) was a project funded by the European Union, within Asia-Link Programme, a programme dedicated to higher education networking between Europe and Asia.
CLIMA aimed to create a Euro-Asian network on Climate Change and Sustainable Development. The action responds to the need to enhance the technical and scientific capacities of young staff, to understand and respond to the local impacts of global changes by sustainable policies, procedures and practices.