Call for Applications | Application deadline: February 21, 2021, 12PM (CET)
First developed for Homo Faber 2018 by the Michelangelo Foundation, in collaboration with Fondazione Giorgio Cini, the Young Ambassadors Programme brings together talented students of applied arts and design to share their passion, knowledge and expertise with visitors, enriching the cultural experience for all. Selected from top European educational institutions, these Young Ambassadors represent the future of class craftsmanship.
Participating in Homo Faber as a Young Ambassador is a unique opportunity for young people to showcase their abilities and enthusiasm to the general public, to designers and artisans, and to each other. It allows the talents of the future to forge connections amongst peers and professionals, fostering dialogue and long-lasting working partnerships.
Students must apply by completing the following online application form: here
Here is a quick overview of the selection process:
- Interviews will take place between February and March 2021
- Announcement of the selection: April 2021
- Contracts and travels organisation: April-May 2021
- Training in Venice for participants: 31 August to 7 September, 2021
- Period of attendance for participants in Venice: between August 31 and September 27, 2021
- Event dates: September 9 – 26, 2021
Here is the Call for Applications.