Call for applications
Venice International University invites tenured professors (or equivalent, as defined by the home university) at one of the member universities or experienced scholars in employment at the Italian National Research Council to teach one or more courses during a semester or a summer session of the Globalization Program at Venice International University.
Candidates must be full-time employees at a member university or the Italian National Research Council.
Lectureships during semesters
Deadline for presenting course proposals for semesters:
March 15 and September 15 every year.
Next deadline exceptionally extedend to September 30: course proposals for AY 2023-2024, AY 2024-2025 and AY 2025-2026
Current Call Documents to download:
- Call for lectureships in the Globalization Program
- Appendix 1: VIU Globalization Program and Guidelines for Professors
- Appendix 2: VIU Globalization Program Course Abstracts
- Appendix 3: VIU Globalization Program Courses Approved 2023-2025
Lectureships during Summer Session
The next Call for applications for Lectureships in the Summer Session 2024 will be published in December 2023.
- Read more about the Summer Session
- Download the call for the 2023 Summer Session
- Download the Addendum to the Call for the 2023 Summer Session