For Bachelor and Master's students attending a semester of the Globalization Program and who wish to do an internship in a host organization in Italy following the semester.
Applications will be accepted from students from any of the member universities, including exchange students at Ca’ Foscari, Iuav, Padova and Tor Vergata, who are already registered in the Globalization Program and attending at least three courses during the semester.
The internships are for two to four months long, and will take place following the semester of courses at VIU, either during the winter break or during the summer months. The start and end dates are fixed in collaboration with the host organization, according to the selected students’ justified preferences (i.e. university-related commitments).
Host organizations in Italy include:
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection (1st semester call only)
- Vela SpA – Events division – Carnival of Venice
- City of Venice – International Relations Office; International & European Funded Projects office
- Council of Europe – Venice Office
- Fondazione Musei Civici
- UNESCO – Venice office
- Marsilio Editori, publishing company
- CNR – Italian National Research Council
Applications must be submitted via the candidate’s profile page on the VIU website between Monday February 22 and April 1 (12pm), 2021
Here you can find the Call for Applications.