We are looking for a Programme Assistant to work with the staff of the VIU_TEN Program.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- a very good organizational aptitude and for working in team
- a preferred background in disciplines related to Global Change, Economics, Communication
- Support the VIU_TEN Program staff with logistical and administrative arrangements as well as other organizational priorities (e.g. arrange accommodation, invitation letters, supporting materials, catering services, reimbursements etc.) for participants taking part in activities and events organized by VIU;
- Support the VIU_TEN Program staff in communication activities in English (web, social media), to communicate and disseminate research results and other contents related to EU projects on Sustainability topics;
- Support the VIU_TEN Program researchers to carry out, if necessary, study and research on topics linked to Sustainable Development
- General support to the VIU_TEN Program staff in implementing any other activity of research and training of their competence
The contract will be for 12 months initially and will be considered for renewal.
Start date: as soon as possible.
Interested candidates should send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com