Relevant projects carried out in Innovation in Public Administration
- Innovative service models for Veneto Region (2014/2016):
Engineering Informatica appointed TeDIS to analyze and develop innovative service models, such as:
- fab lab: development of open labs on digital manufacturing
- open wifi: set up the operative steps to spread the open wifi in Veneto Region involving municipalities
- broadband: analysis of broadband evolution and set up of an operative guideline for the management of the National Plan for the optical fiber.
- P3@Veneti (2015)
Veneto Innovazione appointed TeDIS to give advice to project governance actions in support of the access points and to provide a review report on the project activities.
The project aimed to create, in collaboration with the Municipalities of Veneto Region, public spaces addressed to citizens helping them to access the internet services provided by the Public Administration.
- Valorization of Cultural Heritage in Veneto Region (2008/2010)
TeDIS has supported Veneto Region in introducing a new models of valorization and communication of Veneto Cultural Heritage developing two initiatives:
- "Ambassador of Venitian Culture Award" that on July 1st 2010 was awarded to Lady Frances Clarke
- "Veneto Movie School" that in 2010 involved 10 young filmmakers who were invited to spend two months in Veneto developing documentaries expressing their own original point of view on the region.
The award ceremony was held at the Terrace of the Excelsior Hotel in Venice Lido on September 10, 2010.
On December 3, 2010, the Veneto Movie School Videos was presented at the XIV^ Edition of the "Salone dei Beni Culturali", in Venice.
- Information Society Strategy development for Arpav (2008/2010)
The regional agency for the environmental protection in Veneto (Arpav) appointed TeDIS as scientific partner to support its strategies of development of on line services addressed to citizens accessing the Arpav website.
- Information Society strategy development for Veneto Region (2008/2010)
TeDIS supported Veneto Region in promoting and disseminating its activities and verifying the status of the art of the operative plan.
- My Portal (2005/2006)
TeDIS developed part of a Regional project related to the diffusion of online services for public administration addressed to citizens of the Mountain Communities of the Belluno Province.
- Citizen iTV (2006/2007)
An experimental project of Veneto Region focused on Digital Television as a new channel to deliver public contents and interactive services from local public bodies to citizens and companies.
For an overview of past projects please click here
Main Publications related to this focus area
- Vv.Aa., L. De Pietro (curator): "Dieci lezioni per capire e attuare l'egovernment"; Marsilio Ricerche ed., 2011
- Vv.Aa., L. De Pietro (curator): "L'evoluzione dei modelli e delle tecnologie per la partecipazione dei cittadini: l'esperienza del Consiglio Regionale del Veneto"; Marsilio ed., 2010
- Broad Band Diffusion in Veneto Region: Reports 2009 and 2010
- B. Da Ronch, L. De Pietro, I.Mannino, E. Mattiuzzo: "Strategie e approcci per la gestione del rischio industriale"; FrancoAngeli ed., 2009
- Vv.Aa.: "Citizens iTV: un modello di servizi per il territorio attraverso la televisione digitale terrestre. Il progetto sperimentale della Regione del Veneto"; FrancoAngeli, 2007.
- Di Maria E., Micelli S.: "On Line Citizenship. Emerging Technologies for European Cities"; Springer, 2004
- Di Maria E., Micelli S.: "Le frontiere dell’e-government: cittadinanza elettronica e riorganizzazione dei servizi"; FrancoAngeli, 2004