For undergraduate and Master's students attending a semester of the Globalization Program and who wish to do an internship in a host organization in Italy following the semester.
Applications will be accepted form students from any of the member universities, including exchange students at Ca’ Foscari, Iuav, Padova and Tor Vergata, who are already registered in the Globalization Program and attending at least three courses during the semester.
The internships are for two to four months long, and will take place following the semester of courses at VIU, either during the winter break or during the summer months. The start and end dates are fixed in collaboration with the host organization, according to the selected students’ justified preferences (i.e. university-related commitments).
Read more in the Call for Applications for Internships in Italy:
>> Spring 2018 Call for Applications
Application Forms can be downloaded here and sent, together with the CV and the motivation letter in three separate files, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications for students attending the Spring 2018 semester: Thursday, April 9, 2018, 3 pm.
Applicants must be available for an interview on April 16 or 17.
Host organizations in Italy include:
- Council of Europe – Venice Office;
- UNESCO Venice Office;
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection (not available in Spring 2018);
- National Research Council of Italy (Institute for technologies applied to cultural heritage - Rome; Institute for archeological and monumental heritage – Lecce/Catania/Potenza; Institute on Judicial Systems - Bologna; and Institute for International Legal Studies – Rome)
- Polymnia - M9 Museum, Mestre-Venice;
- Venice Civic Museum Foundation;
- Vela SpA (Municipal Public Events), Venice
- City of Venice, (European & International affairs division), Venice
- Italian-German Cultural Association, Venice
- German Centre for Venetian Studies
- Agire – Venice Energy Agency, Mestre-Venice;
- eAmbiente – environmental sustainability consultancy;
- Galileia – energy consultancy
- Valcucine, Pordenone, sustainable manufacturing